ShowDirector: Another Remote PowerPoint Control For Android
ShowDirector is another good alternative for remote PowerPoint control using your Android similar to Remote Presenter for Android. This app is available on Google Play lets you control the PowerPoint slideshow directly from your Android smartphone. This way, you can use your smartphone device as a Slide Show Presenter using wifi network or Bluetooth.
ShowDirector for PowerPoint provides wireless remote control of all your PowerPoint slide show presentations over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network with 5 way navigation control and making it very powerful and flexible PowerPoint slideshow remote control in Android.
The 5 way navigation control includes:
- Slide sorter navigates to any slide
- Swipe / Click on slide preview image
- Traditional buttons with skip forward
- Slide titles viewer
The key features of ShowDirector PowerPoint Remote control for Android are the following:
- Browse your slide show files remotely using Wifi or Bluetooth
- Support for PowerPoint custom shows
- Mouse pointer to highlight key points
- Use WiFi or Bluetooth to connect wirelessly
- Preview / edit slide notes remotely
- Turn screen on and off during presentation
- Timer built-in for rehearsing
Unfortunately the application is not free but paying $4.99 you can get access to the full set of features. There is a server install that allows to connect the device easily with the computer used to run the slideshow, and it is compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000 or later (PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, or PowerPoint 2010) and Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2. If you are curious to learn more about this application you can follow the link in the footer of the article, or if you are looking for free PowerPoint templates then we invite you to download free Power Point templates and backgrounds for your presentations.
Go to Show Director Pro