How to Grow your Business with E-Marketing
Last updated on January 31st, 2023
Since the proliferation of the internet, marketing has continually evolved to fit into the buzz of today’s fast-paced world. We have seen the old days of print advertisement and marketing through radio and television, but it’s the digital age now!
Social media marketing and E-marketing are the newest forms of marketing to have come out. E-marketing is one of the cheapest and the most effective ways to grow your business and offers an amazing return on investment! Since the number of email and social media users is expected to double in just a few years, E-marketing is a great way to market and grow your business. Plus, compared to other forms of marketing and advertising, it costs peanuts. Furthermore, there are several marketing tools available in the market. An effective marketing tool can be a good companion to help to grow your business.
But it’s not that simple! Most people won’t give out their email address just like that to anyone. You have to earn their trust or offer them something that they can’t refuse like a discount coupon or a gift card.
Here are a few tips to grow your business with E-marketing:
- Make Your Page Subscriber Friendly: Your blog, website or social media page should be designed in such a way so as to make it easier for people to subscribe. Don’t make them look for the ‘subscribe’ button which might be hidden under a labyrinth of content or images. Keep it well into view and if your page is interesting enough, people will surely subscribe.
- Keep Subscribers Updated: Regular updates on your part are a must if you want to retain and increase your subscribers or potential customers. If you don’t provide regular updates, your subscribers are going to assume you might be going out of business or worse, that you might be an internet troll.
- Personalize: Personalized emails go a long way in creating customer and brand loyalty. Just a simple email with your subscriber’s name like “Hi Will” can mean the difference between gaining a customer/subscriber and losing one!
- Keep it Short: Numerous studies have shown that beyond a few lines, people really don’t bother reading much. So skip out on too many pleasantries and cut to the chase! Keep your message short and simple and not buried beneath too many pleasantries or “hello’s”
- Make it Easy To Unsubscribe: Apart from making it easy to subscribe, you should also make your page or email easy to unsubscribe! So don’t hide the unsubscribe button for the sake of your subscribers!
So there you have it! If you follow these few tips then you can surely grow your business and increase your online presence!