Microsoft Dynamics: Business Solutions For Sales And Marketing
Last updated on February 21st, 2022
For businesses, there are many enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software available online. One of these software is Microsoft Dynamics. Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise products containing easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to your market and designed to suit your business needs. The Microsoft Dynamics suite offers a full range of software both for ERP and CRM, and extending to business intelligence and reporting.
Microsoft Dynamics: Giving You The Help That You Need
The Microsoft Dynamics suite offers two main product categories. One is the Microsoft Dynamics ERP, which is focused on mid-size organizations consisting of simple corporate structures and low-to-moderately complex operations and production activities.
Its four primary products are:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) – This software features tools for financial, human resources and operations management for retailers, professional service industries, financial service businesses, manufacturers, and public sector organizations, helping take your business to a global scale.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains Software) – This software lets you see into the nitty gritty of your business. It connects the many moving parts of your organization, thus giving you a detailed picture and control over your business.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) – It works just like Microsoft Office, letting you get relevant insights into daily operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon IV) – It is an accounting and business management software that you can tailor-fit into your business needs and the kind of demands that you need.
Another major product is Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which handles sales, service and marketing capabilities, as well as social insight and technology services. Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps reduce cost, increase profitability and quickly deliver ROI through its features. It is offered as an on-premise and as a cloud-based solution, with accompanying mobile CRM apps and platforms.
Related Products to Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics also offers a set of related products:
- Microsoft Dynamics C5
- Microsoft Dynamics Management Reporter
- Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step
Unlocking Your Business’ Potential
Microsoft Dynamics aims to create a full range of devices and software for businesses. It takes advantage of advanced technology today, allowing people to more easily connect with each other. With Microsoft Dynamics, it is easier for businesses to connect with their vendors, suppliers and of course, their customers. With real-time information and collaboration, organizations can more easily manage their business processes, making everything more dynamic.