How to Install Google Chrome in Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 comes with Internet Explorer but if you are interested to switch to Google Chrome then here we will show you how to do it.
If the installer is not working, then you can try to download the Google Chrome Installer from Google Chrome One Click Install
If you still getting the error message, then you can try the following steps.
- Go to Control Panel and open Administrative Tools
- Then go to Local Security Settings and click Software Restriction Policies
- If there are no restrictions defined then right click and choose Software Restriction Policies node and then New Software Resitiction Policy
- Then click Enforcement and select All users except local administrators
- Now click OK to close and reboot your computer
Now you can try to install Chrome again.