How To Use Apple TV To Deliver Presentations
You might have noticed that sometimes, in the room where you deliver presentations, it becomes a bit messy because of wires going here and there, whether it is a VGA cord, DVI adapter or any other wire. So, it’s time to get rid of all these and eliminate the use of video cable for delivering presentations. It has become possible with the invention of Apple TV that helps you to accomplish your goal wirelessly.
Apple TV is currently available in two versions, Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3. It is recommended to make use of Apple TV 3 because it supports 1080p and delivers crystal clear output.
Here are a few points on how to use Apple TV to deliver presentations:
What things you will need for the setup?
- Apple TV (the one that supports 1080p is perfect for this purpose)
- Air Play Mirroring device such as iPad 2 or iPhone 4S with iOS 5 or later. You can even install additional software, like Air Parrot, on any PC or MACs for this purpose.
- HDTV with HDMI input.
- Wireless or wired network.
How to setup?
- Install Apple TV
- Connect it through HDMI with the TV
- Connect Apple TV through WiFi or Ethernet to the network.
- Turn on TV and select input to Apple TV. The home screen will appear.
- Connect the device, PC or MAC or iPhone or iPad with Apple TV.
Once everything is set up appropriately, you can start your presentation on high definition Apple TV that delivers much clearer images that are absolutely visible, unlike in the case of different projectors, for all the audience available for your presentation session.
Benefits of Apple TV
- These are inexpensive than good quality projectors.
- Projectors are really sensitive to lighting conditions.
- You will notice various resolution restrictions in projectors.