5S Organization in PowerPoint Presentations
In a rapidly developing market scenario, overall productivity and optimizing efficiency is the main objective of all organizations. In present times, various companies are seen adopting popular methodologies to stay ahead of competitors and of them is 5S organization. It lays emphasis on encouraging employees to contribute towards company’s growth and nurturing greater calibration.
The real intent of 5S method is reducing waste and increasing operational efficiency. No doubt, to achieve effectiveness this is a popular workplace organization technique which allow enterprises organize their work in a proper manner.
What is the 5S’s Organization?
This valuable tool is particularly useful in industries ranging from corporate banking to housekeeping. The 5S term uses Japanese words Shitsuke, Seiketsu, Seiri, Seiso and Seiton. Now, when they are translated into English, takes the form of:
- The first step of this methodology is Sorting explains, things that are no longer can be used must be discarded which means eliminating all important instructions, tools and parts. Once you are done with the sorting procedure, you can simply tag the items and can successfully move them into a central location.
- Secondly, Straightening Out comprises of deciding on a place for each item and putting everything in the right place. Thus, it organizes the entire work area and structures it accordingly. Now, it can be said that it gives each instrument, a permanent place to stay and so helps in saving time of workforce.
- The next step Shine is all about keeping the workplace and equipments clean. Generally, it allocates each employee an area of responsibility and directs them to clean the workplace once the clutter has been organized and sorted out.
- When it comes to talk about the forth step, Standardize, well it makes sure that all the employees should not find any difficulty while working from any locations and performing the duties timely. Therefore, it enforces a continuous routine to execute the above mentioned procedures.
- The last step of this methodology, Sustain reminds employees of your expectations with regular staff meetings, emails and posters. It is basically the process of reviewing and maintaining standards regularly. So, in this step the organization should makes sure that all the steps are executed and also take measures to achieve the objectives and goals.
You can read more on Organizing a Presentation.
To all kinds of enterprises, the 5S program has proven to be quite beneficial in long term. It has the ability to keep staff safe and benefiting the organization as a whole.5S Organization Model PowerPoint (2855)