Quick Office for Android
QuickOffice recently updated its application for Android smartphone and tablet users and also released the new Quickoffice Pro and Quickoffice Pro HD respectively, with a new set of features enhancing the ability to work with Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
The new release includes for example the following list of new features:
- Advanced PDF annotation tool that allows users to draw directly on files, highlight text, insert shapes, and add/remove comments.
- Spell check in multiple languages, including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- New keyboard shortcut support for Android tablet users, and now it is featuring a top notch laser pointer for presentations – see image below.
- Extended font selection and the ability to edit line spacing.
- Enhanced table functionality toolbar to insert and delete tables, resize/add/delete rows and columns, merge cells or resize a table.
- Improved PowerPoint features, including the ability to select from and insert more shapes, more easily insert bulleted and numbered lists, change images, rotate shapes and duplicate a slide for 2007 files.
There are also some new features in Excel where users can move, resize and delete charts and update charts when referenced data is changed.
If you need to handle Office documents in Android, including PowerPoint presentations, slides and PPT templates, you can consider using this application, however you should be aware that it is not free but it comes in different flavors: QuickOffice Pro HD for Android tablets ($19.99) and QuickOffice Pro for Android smartphones ($14.99)