Free How to insert a FLV Video in a Powerpoint Presentation
FLV is a Flash Live Video format, designed for the web. It offers a good compression rate while keeping high quality audio and video. If you want to put a Flash Video in a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation, then you can follow these steps:
- Download VLC player in your computer. This is a free software.
- Download the FLV Video to your local disk
- Go to Powerpoint, open Toolbox by doing this: Office button –> Powerpoint Options –> Popular –> Show developer tab in the ribbon.
- Click Developer, then click icon More (displayed with a Hammer)
- Then select VideoLAN VLC ActiveX Plugin v2
Now you are ready to put videos in Powerpoint presentations. You can also embed Hangouts PowerPoint templates in your presentations.