Free How to insert a FLV Video in a Powerpoint Presentation
FLV is a Flash Live Video format, designed for the web. It offers a good compression rate while keeping high quality audio and video. If you want to put a Flash Video in a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation, then you can follow these steps:
- Download VLC player in your computer. This is a free software.
- Download the FLV Video to your local disk
- Go to Powerpoint, open Toolbox by doing this: Office button –> Powerpoint Options –> Popular –> Show developer tab in the ribbon.
- Click Developer, then click icon More (displayed with a Hammer)
- Then select VideoLAN VLC ActiveX Plugin v2
Now you are ready to put videos in Powerpoint presentations. You can also embed Hangouts PowerPoint templates in your presentations.
Need help customizing this template? Try SlideBros